- Ultimate Google Ads Training 2021: Pay Per Click Earnings [Udemy]
- Google Ads Step By Step Process For Beginners 2021 [Udemy]
- Advanced Google Ads/Adwords Training - Updated for 2022 [Udemy]
- Create a Google Ads Display Campaign [Coursera]
- Create a Google Ads Video Campaign [Coursera]
- Essential Google Ads (Adwords) Training [LinkedIn]
- Advanced Google Ads Course [LinkedIn]
- Google skills office [skills office]
- The Ultimate Digital Marketing Training: SEO, Google Ads, and Cold Email [FutureLearn]
Whether you have an established e-commerce site or someone planning to work on their own company, you need profitable marketing skills to reach the most engaged audiences who can become loyal customers. The first platform that comes to mind is Google. Google is the most popular search engine in the world. Everyone wants their website to rank well, and the space has become more competitive than ever. So how can we step in and stand out?
The answer is Google Ads.. It's a useful marketing tool that literally anyone can use to boost their business.
Learning Google Ads becomes important if you want to market your business well. You can have a great website, brilliant products and services, but unless you market them, you're going to lose your potential customers. Don't worry, we'll take care of you. We understand that with the amount of content available online, it can be difficult to decide which courses to take and which ones will give you the best results.
To save you the time you would spend looking for the best Google Ads online courses, we've compiled a list of some of the best options available. All these courses are taught by leading subject matter experts and are comprehensive for everyone to understand.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Google Ads Courses, Certifications, Classes & Tutorials
- 1.1 Ultimate Google Ads Training 2021: Pay Per Click Earnings [Udemy]
- 1.2 Processo passo a passo do Google Ads for Beginners 2021 [Udemy]
- 1.3 Advanced Google Ads/Adwords Training - Updated for 2023 [Udemy]
- 1.4 Create a Google Ads Display Campaign [Coursera]
- 1.5 Essential Google Ads (Adwords) Training [LinkedIn]
- 1.6 Google Ads Advanced Course [LinkedIn]
- 1.7 Google Skills Workshop [Skills Workshop]
- 1.8 The Best Digital Marketing Training: SEO, Google Ads and Cold Email [FutureLearn]
- 2 frequently asked questions
- 2.1 What is Google Ads Certification?
- 2.2 How do I get Google Ads Certified?
- 2.3 Is Google Ads certification worth it?
- 2.4 How long does it take to complete Google Ads certification?
- 2.5 Is Google AdWords certification difficult?
- 2.6 Are Google Ads certifications free?
- 2.7 What is the difference between Google Adwords, Google Ads and Adsense?
Our product recommendations are unbiased and based on aindependent review process. We may earn a commission for links to referred partners. see ouradvertiser disclosurefor more info.
The best Google Ads courses, certifications, classes and tutorials
Ultimate Google Ads Training 2021: Pay Per Click Earnings[Udemy]
This Ultimate Google Ads Course by Udemy will teach you how to run profitable Google Ads campaigns. This course provides an introduction to the Google Ads interface and will help with the creation of various advertising campaigns. You'll also learn how to use Google Ads Keyword Planner to find high-volume keywords, track conversions, create, develop and optimize ads to get the most for your buck.
Isaac Rudansky teaches The Ultimate Google Ads Training 2020: Benefit from Pay Per Click. Isaac is the founder of AdVenture Media, a leading digital advertising agency. It was founded in 2011 and his company has already provided consultancy to more than 450 companies in the world.
Main highlights and USP
- Drive consistent traffic 24/7 to your website or landing page.
- Create different types of advertising campaigns.
- Remarket to your past website visitors to get them to come back to your site.
- Advertise your products and services online effectively.
- Monetize over 6 billion daily Google searches.
- Increase traffic and increase your website sales.
- Get full lifetime access to 4 articles and a Certificate of Completion.
This Google Ads course is for anyone who wants to master the art of Google Ads from scratch. The best part is that the course has been updated, based on the new Google Ads interface and dashboard. Anyone who wants to master the world's most powerful and popular advertising platform can take this course and reap great benefits.
Google Ads Step By Step Process For Beginners 2021[Udemy]
For a beginner trying to figure out the formula for creating impactful ad campaigns, Udemy has another awesome Google Ads course to guide you. This course is ideal for people who are not very technology oriented. It starts from the basics and covers everything you need to know to get started with Google Ads. This course uses a very hands-on approach to familiarize students with the interface.
This online Google Ads certification course by Josh George is another great option on Udemy for mastering Google Ads. In this course, you'll be able to watch Josh in real-time as he shows EXACTLY how to set up and run profitable Google Ads. Rather than just giving you the theory and then letting you figure it all out, Josh makes sure you learn to execute everything he teaches you simultaneously.
Main highlights and USP
- Understand what a keyword is and the intent behind it. You'll also find out how to find hundreds of keywords to target your business.
- Learn what mail types are and how they can save you a lot of money.
- Learn everything you need to know about Quality Score and become an ad extensions expert.
- How to set up and track conversions.
- Get full lifetime access to 4.5 hours of video on demand, 3 articles and 3 downloadable resources, along with a certificate of completion.
This excellent Google Ads course is for anyone who wants to learn the process of creating optimized ads. Marketing professionals who want to create advertising campaigns for clients can also enroll in this top-notch course. This course is ideal for beginners and intermediate users to master the art of the most optimized advertising campaigns. This course adds exemplary value to your digital marketing journey.
Advanced Google Ads/Adwords Training - Updated for 2023[Udemy]
This advanced-level Google Ads course takes the process a step further. This course is one of the most complete courses to master Google Ads. This is ideal if you know the fundamentals of ad creation and your goal is to maximize conversions. This course focuses on accessing advanced tools for predicting ad performance and predicting conversion rate. The unique part of this course is that it also helps you develop an understanding of Google Analytics.
Advanced Google Ads/Adwords Training – Updated for 2023, by Mark Meyerson, is one of the most phenomenal courses available online for learning advanced marketing through Google Ads. The course is designed for Google Ads professionals who already have basic knowledge of setting up and managing ad accounts.
Main highlights and USP
- Improved location targeting for local businesses with a dual campaign structure.
- Make a strong case for running branded ads using the paid and organic report.
- Identify opportunities between organic and paid listings.
- Understand the power of using Google Analytics with Google Ads and familiarize yourself with relevant Google Ads audience settings and reporting in GA.
- Implement machine learning capabilities in Google Ads to benefit your account in ways human optimization never could.
- Get full lifetime access to 6 hours of video on demand and 2 downloadable resources, along with a certificate of completion.
This advanced Google Ads certification course can help you advance your career and land a high-paying job in the digital marketing industry. Unlike the previous courses mentioned in this list, however, this course requires users to be somewhat familiar with the Google Ads interface. If you want to up your Google Ads game and reach an advanced level, this course is for you.
He cansign here
Create a Google Ads Display Campaign[Course]
This Google Ads online course from Coursera is one of the best courses available if you want to master the essentials of display ads. Often, the Google Ads discussion and learning process is limited to just search ad campaigns. Google Ads offers several other campaign options such as Display Campaign, Shopping Campaign and Video Ad Campaigns for you to choose from.
Create a Google Ads Display Campaign course offered by Coursera Project Network is for people who want to specialize in Display Ads. The course instructor is Angelo Paolillo, who has more than 45,000 students on the platform. If you're drawn to those phenomenal display ad copy that grab a lot of customer attention and visually appeal to potential customers, then this course is nothing short of a perfect match for you.
Main highlights and USP
- Learn how to create a responsive display ad that grabs attention and ensures a better conversion rate.
- Learn more about the types of image sizes and dimensions that can be used as display ads.
- Create additional ad groups within a campaign to better organize your ads.
- Set content and audience targeting options to ensure your ad is visible to potential customers.
- Show hands-on experience in an interview.
- Split-screen video to get hands-on experience simultaneously while you learn.
- Get full lifetime access to 2 hours of video on demand with no download features along with a certificate.
This Google Ads Display Online Course for Beginners requires no prior experience to enroll. If you want to create responsive display ad campaigns for your business, this is the best Google Ads online course you can find. The unique part of this course is that it is a guided project and so it will be in the form of a split screen video where the instructor will walk you through it step by step.
Essential Google Ads (Adwords) Training[Linked In]
Master Google Ads fundamentals with one of the best Google Ads certified online courses on Linkedin. LinkedIn's training program is easily accessible for professionals and students to explore the high-demand career of online marketing. LinkedIn is home to some wonderful digital marketing gurus and they have created comprehensive courses on Google Ads.
Google Ads (Adwords) Essentials Training, a course by Brat Batestole, a phenomenal marketing leader, explores how Google Ads works and how it adapts to what your business and your customers need. You'll also learn the process of setting up a new Google Ads account and researching your keywords – the foundation of all good ads. Brat believes that the power of ad extensions is truly underrated, and teaches you how to effectively harness it.
Main highlights and USP
- Define your customers and your marketing goals to ensure your ad reaches potential customers and is effective.
- Learn the techniques for setting up a Google Ads account from scratch.
- Discover the power of keyword targeting to create an ad that appears when a user types in keywords related to your business.
- Learn how to generate reports and leverage them to analyze them and reap the benefits.
- Learn how to connect Google Analytics with Google Ads to measure your ad performance and ways to improve it.
- Learn how to optimize an ad campaign more efficiently using various types of ad extensions such as callout, location, etc.
- Get full lifetime access to 2 hours of video on demand with no-download features along with a certificate of completion.
This Google Ads course is suitable for graduates and professionals from various industries and academic backgrounds. If you want to master the art of web analytics and online advertising through Google Ads, then this online course is here to be your best friend. You can use this course certificate to land amazing jobs on LinkedIn.
Google Ads Advanced Course[LinkedIn]
Once you've mastered the fundamentals of Google Ads, if you want to harness the power in the most consistent way, check out this amazing Google Ads Certification Program for Linkedin. Trust us, stick with this Linked In course and you won't regret it. This course has everything you need to learn about Google Ads. This Google Ads course curriculum ensures that you take advantage of all that the popular pay-per-click (PPC) advertising analysis tool has to offer and use it effectively.
In this advanced Google Ads course, Michael Taylor will help you take your knowledge to the next level. You'll learn some advanced skills that Google Ads offers, how to use Google Ads Editor to quickly make bulk changes, and how to modify campaigns via batch sheets.
Main highlights and USP
- Learn how to efficiently structure your account and divide your campaign into successive ad groups.
- Learn how to run Google Ads scripts that automate almost everything in your account, efficiently track campaign performance, and leverage other Google channels like Google Shopping.
- Make your text dynamic to get more clicks.
- Use third-party tracking tools for remarketing campaigns.
- Use Google's ad scripts for the best ad creation.
- Get a certificate of completion to display on your LinkedIn profile in the "Licenses and Certificates" section.
- Get full lifetime access to 6 chapter quizzes, 1 project file, along with a certificate of completion.
This course is for students who have mastered the fundamentals of Google Ads and are now ready to take their knowledge to the next level by learning the advanced features that Google Ads offers. After successfully completing the course, you will have many new techniques that will help you maximize the ROI of your ad spend. You also receive a certificate of completion that you can add to display on your LinkedIn profile under the "Licenses and Certificates" section.
Duration:1 hour 12 minutes
Google Skills Workshop[skills office]
What better way to learn Google Ads than the course offered by Google itself, right? And that too, at no cost. Yes, Google Skillshop offers a Google Ads certification course at no cost. Formerly known as Google Ads Academy, Google Skillshop allows anyone to take a Google Ads course as long as they have a Google account.
Specifically aimed at beginners, Skillshop also awards certificates for completing specific courses. These too have grown to become the industry standard. Chances are if you are looking for a job in the digital marketing industry and your process is Google Ads then they will want you to pass these courses and get your certificate. To pass, you will need to score 80% or higher.
Main highlights and USP
- Create Google Ads display campaigns to leverage customers.
- Create Google Ads search campaigns to get the best rankings on Google search engines.
- Create Google Ads video ad campaigns and use the power of video ads to maximize conversions.
- Create Shopping ads, get information in Merchant Center to attract customers to buy your products/services.
- Learn how to use Google Ads apps and maximize the app's usefulness.
- Get certified for all types of advertising campaigns.
This Google Ads course is especially for beginners who have no idea of the Google Ads interface. This online course will teach you the basics you need to master the art of setting up perfect campaigns and optimizing them to get the most out of your ad spend. Certified users can use this to take advantage of job opportunities in the industry. You can also display it on your LinkedIn and add it to your resume to stand out.
The Definitive Digital Marketing Training: SEO, Google Ads and Cold Email[Future learning]
If you want to cover not just the narrowness of Google Ads, but the full spectrum of all things digital marketing, then this course is for you. The course is designed to help students gain practical experiences that can result in visible business success when entering the world of online marketing.
The Ultimate Digital Marketing Training: SEO, Google Ads and Cold Email from industry veteran Joshua George is the ultimate course you need to scale your digital marketing skills. This course literally covers everything for you to skyrocket your business. Or if you want to become a marketer and work for clients around the world.
Main highlights and USP
- The search engine optimization process and how to make the most of it.
- Determine the exact audience to market your products and services to.
- Keep past visitors coming back to your site for more conversions.
- Lead generation principles and ensuring maximum conversions.
- Marketing techniques through the power of Emails.
- Market your content with the power of digital media.
- Link building techniques for better search engine rankings.
- Learn SEO and link building in depth, and best of all, write cold emails that lead to sales.
This ExpertTrack Google Ads course is designed for anyone wanting a career in digital marketing or anyone looking to build their own digital marketing business. Upon completion of the course, you will have the skills and confidence to increase your online traffic, pursue a career in digital marketing, and offer marketing services to clients.
Duration:24 hours (Do it at your own pace)
frequently asked questions
What is Google Ads Certification?
Google Ads Certification is a process by which someone is recognized as an expert in Online Marketing using Google Ads. It's not exactly an Olympic medal, but it adds credentials to your experience. It shows that you've acquired the skills and knowledge to use Google Ads.
The questions asked in the Google Ads assessment are dynamic in nature. Passing the test recognizes that you are not only well-versed in the Google Ads process, but also skilled in applying it.
How do I get certified in Google Ads?
The first step to getting Google Ads Certified is to enroll in a good course to learn the process. After enrolling, take classes diligently. Keep in mind that the certification assessment will feature practical questions, so you can't just limit yourself to theoretical certification knowledge, but excel in real-life applications.
Don't worry, previous courses will take care of that. After:
1. Create or select your Google account.
2. Start at Skillshop.
3. Prepare for exams.
4. Pass the assessment.
Is Google Ads certification worth it?
Yes, Google Ads certification is totally worth it. This shows that you are knowledgeable about the Google Ads process and have basic experience. This increases your skill set and makes your resume more desirable.
Some digital marketing agencies want their employers to pass this assessment and be certified before offering jobs. Therefore, having a Google Ads Certification increases your chances of landing a job in the digital marketing industry.
How long does it take to complete Google Ads certification?
Well, there cannot be a static answer to this question. It all depends on your pace. However, our advice would be to take your time and complete your course completely. Once you are done, only then can you attempt the assessment and get a passing result.
The length of the assessment can vary, but generally ranges between 60 minutes and two hours. It is the course that takes time and you will eventually get certified.
Is Google AdWords certification difficult?
Like any other test, it's easy if you understand and grasp the concepts well, but difficult if you don't. With a required passing score of 80%, it's not that difficult, but it's not that easy either. Fortunately, you can retake the test after 7 days. The number of questions on the Google Ads exams differ, however digital marketers have 120 or 90 minutes and are valid for 12 months.
Are Google Ads Certifications Free?
Yes, it's completely free. Google Adwords Certification, now known as Google Ads Certification, is completely free. However, to ensure you pass the certification exam, it's critical that you enroll in the right courses and master Google Ads.
Initially, you can try the free ones, but when you want to go deeper and learn advanced marketing skills, you can choose any paid course from the above list that suits your needs.
What is the difference between Google Adwords, Google Ads and Adsense?
Google Adwords and Google Ads are the same. It was formerly called Google Adwords but is now known as Google Ads. You need to spend money to advertise on Google. AdSense is a different thing. It is a means used by bloggers and website owners to earn money from Google. Here, you earn money from the ads displayed on your website.